Die Slack App für iOS wurde mit der Funktion aktualisiert schnell zu antworten.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
What’s New In This Version:
● Quick Replies: In which you can reply to notifications quickly, without opening the app by swiping down on any notification, or by using 3D touch from the Notification Center.
● Fixed: Image file uploads would sometimes get stuck with a spinner, even though it had successfully uploaded. This will no longer happen, unless you have uploaded a picture of a spinner.
● Fixed: You can now tap/long press to start a thread, star, react etc on old messages that you’ve reached through search (or however). You couldn’t, but now you can.
Die App gibt´s als kostenlosen Download im Apple App Store.