Die Slack App für iOS wurde mit der Funktion aktualisiert schnell zu antworten.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
What’s New In This Version:
● Quick Replies: In which you can reply to notifications quickly, without opening the app by swiping down on any notification, or by using 3D touch from the Notification Center.
● Fixed: Image file uploads would sometimes get stuck with a spinner, even though it had successfully uploaded. This will no longer happen, unless you have uploaded a picture of a spinner.
● Fixed: You can now tap/long press to start a thread, star, react etc on old messages that you’ve reached through search (or however). You couldn’t, but now you can.
Die App gibt´s als kostenlosen Download im Apple App Store.
Facebook hat am 15. August 2017 ein Update der Facebook App angekündigt. Diese legt den Fokus auf Netzwerken und Navigieren. Heißt es wurde u.a. die Leserlichkeit von Kommentaren zu Posts verbessert, die Anmutung von Link – Sharing überarbeitet und die Navigation durch Profile verbessert.
Details gibts vom Facebook Newsroom:
Better Conversations – We’re always working to help people have more lively and expressive conversations on Facebook. More and more, comments have become the way to have conversations about a post with other people. We’ve updated our comment style and made it easier to see which comments are direct replies to another person.
Improved Readability – We’re making updates to refresh the look and feel of News Feed, including:
- Increased color contrast so that typography is more legible
- Larger link previews so everything is easier to read
- Updated icons and Like, Comment, and Share buttons that are larger and easier to tap
- Circular profile pictures to show who’s posting or commenting
Easier Navigation – We wanted to improve how people navigate News Feed to create a more consistent experience. We’re making it easier to:
- See where a link will take you before clicking on it
- See whose post you’re commenting on, reacting to, or reading while you’re in the post
- Return to News Feed once you’ve finished reading via a more prominent back button
Die Entwickler der Pinterest App haben über den Apple AppStore eine neue Version zur Verfügung gestellt. In dieser sind zwei wesentliche neue Features eingebaut:
Pinch to zoom in on a Pin
Visual search gets better and better
Hier zwei kurze Erklärungen vom Pinterest Blog:
Pinch to zoom in on a Pin – Lots of Pins have all kinds of good stuff in them, and sometimes you want to get a closer look at every inch. Starting today, you can zoom in on anything you see in a Pin. So the next time you spot a pair of shoes you love, pinch to zoom in on all the details, like texture and color.
Visual search gets better and better – Lots of people have been using our visual search tool to find related products and ideas inside Pins—in fact, visual searches on Pinterest have grown 60 percent over the last year.
We’ve made some improvements to the tool based on feedback we’ve heard from Pinners. We updated the button so it’s clearer, especially for people who are new to Pinterest, and moved it so it’s a little easier to reach. And it’s working too—in early tests of the improved button, nearly 70 percent more people used the visual search tool.
Visal search ist ein ziemlich geniales Feature! Mit dieser Funktion könnt ihr Produkte in Pins entdecken.